News & Media
Enova To Present at December Conferences
Nov 24, 2015
CHICAGO, Nov. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Enova International (NYSE: ENVA), a technology and analytics driven online lender, today announced that Rob Clifton, CFO of Enova, will present at two investment conferences in December. He also will be conducting one-on-one institutional investor meetings at the conferences.
- On Wednesday, December 9th at the 2015 KeyBanc Capital Markets Consumer Conference in New York City
- On Thursday, December 10th at the Jefferies Crossover Consumer Finance Summit in New York City
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services to the large and growing number of customers who use alternative financial services because of their limited access to more traditional credit. Enova offers or arranges loans for consumers and/or financing for small businesses in all 50 states and Washington D.C. in the United States and in five foreign countries:
- in the United States at https://www.cashnetusa.com, https://www.netcredit.com, https://www.headwaycapital.com and http://www.businessbacker.com,
- in the United Kingdom at https://www.quickquid.co.uk, https://www.poundstopocket.co.uk and https://www.onstride.co.uk,
- in Australia at https://www.dollarsdirect.com.au,
- in Canada at https://www.dollarsdirect.ca,
- in Brazil at https://www.simplic.com.br, and
- in China at https://www.youxinyi.cn.
Enova, through its trusted brands, uses its proprietary technology, analytics, and customer service capabilities to quickly evaluate, underwrite, and fund loans or provide financing to customers when and how they want it. Headquartered in Chicago, Enova has more than 1,100 employees serving its online customers across the globe.
SOURCE Enova International
For further information: Public Relations Contact, Caroline Vasquez, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Investor Relations Contact, Monica Gould, Office: (212) 871-3927, Email: IR@enova.com